Thursday, November 15, 2012

MY future

They told me I am good at researcher and creator. They say I am independent and self-motivated person. The good job for me are being project engineer, sales forecasting and geologist.  At the same time, I will good at create some things. Good on art, music and writing. I agree with half of the results. I will go to the good university, then i will choose accounting for my major class in the university. So probably I will become a business women. Working at corporation everyday, or i can going to help my dad company after I graduate form the university. I am sure that i will study much harder than my high school year. I also want to learn another language except Chinese or english. Learning another language will be a good way to communicate with other people. My future will be good. I always believe that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment