Monday, November 12, 2012

Lying


    Lying is not always harmful. Lying is what we wish to be. We are lying to make us looks better. Stranger will lie 3 times when they met people first time in 10 minutes. Lying has value. There is a good liar and bad liar. Good liar will make good value, which benefit them a lot.
   Yes. My best friends lied to me before. I really trust her before the things happen. She were my T-shirt without ask me. When I find out, she just say, she washed for me. Then second day, some of my other friends told me that she wear my T-shirt to the dance party last night. When I try to talk to her, she doesn’t want to talk to me. Lying is really bad. After that I don't want to trust her anymore. I feel really bad when I know she is lie to me. As far as I think lying can see the personal character pretty well.      Sometimes lying is might be justified, most of time we should be integrity.
I always try to be honest. I cannot tell I never lied before. I want to be honest that I had lie to my mom when I want to buy a new cell phone. The most of time, I am doing the right things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment